1. Start by stepping onto the first step and step up to a standing position.
2. As you stand up place your other foot on the next step and continue to climb the steps one at a time
3. Complete for 2 minutes or until your body starts to feel warm.
1. Standing with a shoulder width stance and hang onto an object for support.
2. Bring one foot up and grab with your hand.
3. Pull your foot up until you feel a stretch on the front of your thigh.
1. Stand tall and hold arms out to your side.
2. Slowly swing your arms back and forth across the front of your body.
1. Start by standing with your feet spread as far apart as possible.
2. Lean forward toward one leg and try to reach your foot or until a comfortable stretch is felt in your low back and hamstring.
Stand in an upright position and reach back with your arms extended and clasp your hands together.
Raise your hands towards the ceiling keeping your arms straight until you feel a stretch in your chest.
1. Stand with legs wider than shoulder width apart.
2. Raise your arms overhead and lean to the side.
3. Make sure that you keep your body parallel and do not lean forward or backwards.
4. Lean until a comfortable stretch is felt in your side.
1. Place your hands on the wall with one foot forward and the other foot back.
2. Keep the heel of the back foot on the ground and lean forward using the wall for support.
3. Lean forward until you feel a stretch in your back calf.
4. Repeat with the other foot.
© 2006 - 2019 by Active Image - All Rights Reserved
The information contained within ActiveImage.ca is for educational purposes. It is here to help you made informed decisions about your fitness and health. It is not medical advice and is not intended to replace the advice or attention of health-care professionals. Please consult your doctor before beginning or making changes to your diet, exercise program, for diagnosis and treatment of illness and injuries, and for advice regarding medications and supplements.
In no way will Active Image or any persons associated with Active Image be held responsible for any injuries or problems that may occur due to the use of this website or the advice contained within. Active Image will not be held responsible for the conduct of any companies and websites recommended within this site.